Friday, October 24, 2008

The Obama Effect

I have come to the conclusion that there will be an "Obama Effect" in the upcoming presidential elections. Many have said they the bradley effect, a theory that whites will vote differently in the polls for their candidate based on race, will come into play in these elections. My "Obama Effect" is the opposite, I believe that white voters will pick Obama once they get behind that curtian even though they may have committed to McCain or the Republican party. Get out and Vote

1 comment:

Rodneys said...

I like the idea of the "Obama Effect" and I whole heartedly support his candidacy. Unfortunately, with media outlets like CNN, race has become a major divide within this campaign. It's hard to separate race from substance. I hope that voters on all sides vote for the person who will take their best needs into consideration. I also hoep that people do their research. We have to get away from bi-partisan approach to government and look at candidates for what they have done in the past and what they plan to do in the future.